Monday, September 14, 2009

Munchen

Okay. That's it. I found the best place in Germany to live. Munich is totally my city. You can walk to the river from anywhere and once you are there the city disappears. Also there are markets and fresh veggies everywhere. Bier Gartens and shopping for you people who like that kind of thing. And best of all for me, people were wearing jeans and rain jackets; so I fit right in!
I just felt so happy and fulfilled and excited when I was there. You can bike everywhere and jog forever in nature. I think it will be a really good fit for me. And did I mention that you can take a train to go hiking. Yeah. Screw you cars. Unless you want to drive to Italy for dinner, then you might use it. :) (Sorry, too much? Well just come visit. We will have a place starting in February)

Woo Hoo for feeling good about our decision.
But don't worry everyone, I still like Seattle better.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a trip to Munich is in my future. Never been there, but it sounds great and I'm super excited you guys have settled on a location.

    ReplyDelete